Friday, May 11, 2007

Leather Mistress Outfits

one long spoiler party

NOTE: Old Man's Warning on below!

I think the whole idea Eurovisionsschlagerns being lost. Namely, to become really overwhelming shock of other countries' performance in music. This is not just that it's fun to Cyprus and Moldova's contribution to a girl in costume and a balalajak as we can laugh. No, that's about it can just as well be miserable in German from Germany. What I am opposed to is passed through all the contributions in advance.

The fun is to see all the contributions in a long utdaragen painful broadcasting. But I have seen it all before, then it's just a long pointless show of music I've already seen / heard, followed by the even more painful voting and counting and so the golden moment with a winner.

I suffer my way through the credits as part payment for indulgences that have been tanned my way through two hundred scores unlikely kuliga songs. I have already seen and heard them, then fall it completely. Ultimately pointless.

Better sooner when there was a 10 SVT program that went through all the songs and they do not lay out on the DN and SVT etc. etc. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment