Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Famosas Mejicanas Follando

New job

Ok, where it officially. I've got a new job and told me up from the old. My boss was not happy and came with platityder that I needed and he had not had a chance to prove that it would be better now that he was the head.

He asked why and I replied that it ought to be pretty obvious if he has looked in my performance reviews. He had not done. "Yet another reason." told him about it.

I said that when you do not do anything in that area I work with, the managers refuse to even have meetings to discuss our ideas or how the product needs to evolve, and recruitment plan for the company proves that my office is hiring a person and the other two about 30 people so it does not feel like there is no future left for me.

I can hope for a greener grass with succulent flavor and fun cow-bells.

---
Other blogs: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment