Friday, November 5, 2010

Can Mice Eat Through Plastic

My life as I know it

It was either today or yesterday (although I think it is today) as it was eight years ago I started my APU at Bookshop. Though the name was not so then.
Recall that I called Lo to talk experience, and I was set on trying to sell myself then and there on the phone, but she sounded it's like yes, yes of course you should practice here. But she wanted to meet me first.
Work, came to Ikano, nervous enough that I do not even remember how I got there, and was "interviewed" for the first time in my life. Nervous-patted Tippex (dog) constantly while I was there, and I know that Fred was super sick that day because he was standing and string when I entered the store.
The first one I talked to was Solveig, and it was her, I suggested to me first because she seemed to think it was fun with some new blood.
And so they went there six months, and type a months before the last day, so ask Lo if I was interested in working a little extra and every other weekend, since their "Retail extra workers" (yes, the trade is the unofficial one of those positions = o )) wanted to devote himself more wholeheartedly to his studies.
Only a freak would have said no to an offer like that, and I did not either. The labor market was probably not as morbid as now, but there was hardly an abundance of jobs that I was interested in running, and / or were qualified for.
think I worked extra then two, two and a half years, before Solveig went in early, and I got her service. Had just gone clear Business School, and we had sat and talked about the fact that the trade, many people have an hourly employment, and may lose my job without any warning. To be offered a position was a safety line as I was (and is) very grateful.
And now, there has been eight years. Sometimes I feel it as a semi-eternity, sometimes as a heartbeat.

It's the same with my apartment. In all honesty, I can not say it feels as if I lived thus almost four years.
The only thing that lived here longer, is the neighbor with the same surname, and one of the guys in her apartment opposite, but that changed the intrinsic a number of times. Otherwise, it is one of the "old foxes". = O)
course I think sometimes the job and housing in the future, but right now I feel the decisions rather remote. I do not want to think about things now, partly because I have too many other things to worry about com , r, but also because I have no need of change right now. It is supposed to stop at the top, it is said, and I have hardly a peak right now.

I have an emotional rebellion within me now, but beheld like. I am not so depressed that I'm sitting and swinging manically on the sofa in the evenings, and I get no sudden crying spells. But that creeping panic feeling sometimes, and put straps around the chest.
I want out so much with my life, but my own limitations put a stop to it. Not just mental blocks, but physical.
There is so much I want to do and experience, but in some cases may not required it a second party, but it would anyway be more fun if there was one. But I have concluded, after twenty-seven years of insight, that the will be no second party, not for me.
There is too much "but" with me, as Jenny would say. "You are great, Sarah, but ...."
The same old song simply. And that is why the emotional storm going on now, because I must deal with this revelation in any way, without crying my eyes get dry or unexpected temper tantrums at work.
Not everyone's dream life, so it is just, and I count myself fortunate that I have good friends, and a top family and have it pretty well anyway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment