Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Vba Trade By Time Capsule

My Halloween

By now, it probably did not deny that I had a really good Halloween, no pun intended .... or yes, a bit. = O)
First on the schedule was Bodypump, as it almost always makes a weekend!

Began preparations for the party quite early to curl their hair, which always takes sick time consuming. And it stops always with the hair looks lank out anyway, so I do not know why I care. Oh well, did a pretty valiant attempt to dress up like me but to haunt me out, if you know the difference.



Not the best picture, But What the hell ...

was picked (however recorded and legwarmers regular shoes) so I could get me on my pumpkin pie and other fun stuff, and then it was time to party.
Some pre-party was there, it was noticeable. Many would directly home after the party, so there was no one checked what time it was and when we had to go into town. It was really nice.
And the food was out all night, so I was never hungry.
There was a lot of dishes to choose from, but the trunk was probably what made me hesitate, anyway at first.
I do not know what it should be like, but it was like blueberry soup with alcohol and carbonic acid. Very strange taste. = O) It was not the one I happened to invite firrarna on, it was a cosmo. = O)
It was a mixed and combined with the costumed man, a playboy bunny (what a shock!), Two and a half clown (it is possible that the one where half suffered ho ; ngla with one of the clowns before they arrived, we did not answer ...) cats, ghosts, pirates, a Greek (jag!), and all five vampires! People came and went in rounds, so it is possible that some have been counted several times, I was not so attentive. Ah, forgot about Pippi Carro! = O)
Had a great time throughout the evening, although it mostly sat and talked with them they already knew.
Fixed an occasional exception, there are. : O)
Went well home sometime after midnight, the clock was anyway half past one when I was in bed and felt
moderately intoxicated.

Be're not up early, but well at 10 and began to bake chocolate muffins. It went like that, was a bit distracted and could not imagine that much and they got a bit underbakta, but what good god! Managed to get a delicious glaze as well, which was not like that sweet tooth chilling as any other I have done.
Spent the rest of the day to see a movie; Turtles - The Movie , Daybreakers and Prince of Persia, the latter was really good!
took a turn past the gym in the evening for a session with Bodypump and then I spent the rest of the evening to read.
Read out Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay, the man who wrote the jättebästiga No Time for Goodbye that I read about a year or two ; ago.
This book is not quite the same document, and has nothing to do with each, but again it is an anti-slipper, which is leading man. Really enjoyed Jim Cutter, and how he was described in the book. Son Derek're just teenage hassles and wife Ellen is just as you would expect her to be. In fact, she is the only one not surprised.
It is bang to the point right away, something that seems to be Barclays' hallmark. Neighboring family to Cutter shot to death, while Derek is in the house. He is best friends with Adam, whose family are going away for a week, and he thinks that the friend's house would be a perfect necking-lair for him and his girlfriend. But the family will return earlier than expected and Derek are forced to hide. When he hears how the entire family is murdered.
He is obviously ankles and arrested for murder because he remained in the house, and it looks generally bad for the family Cutter, and not get any better when the suspicion that the maiden killer mixed up their houses with Langley and that it was actually they who were the intended victims.
I had my suspicions about who the murderer could be, and I do not know if it was because it was so clear that the author not added any suspicions whatsoever on the person concerned, or because I have mad killer detection skills. Think it was the first. = O) I was right anyway.
Very good book, but not as good as No Time .... because some aspects of the book seems a bit .... last minute sloppy. As if his agent said, 'Hey, there are some loose ends here, do you fix them before the press? "


Also available in Swedish in
titled "Too Close".


Monday was a busy day. Whisky The tickets are being sold and each and every customer would have. A bit messy in the beginning to separate checkouts, but after a while put into routine.
Lots of goods, we also had. Five stool! One I got close (although it literally took me all day), one had packed up in time, one ran into the store closing, another layer, and the last I got to pick and set on high, as it only contained a module. So it was a job from start to finish.

Yesterday was the calmer, because I was on Bokmedia. I, Edward and Karen took turns with his duties, while the others tried to find something to do. As the hours went pretty slow.
After the end of the day so I went to the gym Pump, someone I was bitterly regret.
Already during heating song I felt it hitched to the knee, much like it does when it is to click and jump to the right or whatever it is . But instead of clicking to, it begins to make gruesomely evil, and I thought it was when the Devil himself to benlåten should come immediately after. But I'm dumping everything in the right amount of weight anyway, just thought I may well support on the other leg or something, but the pain eased a bit after that, so it went well.
But Mary said she had put together a max-pass, and I must agree. All the hardest songs that appeared in Bodypump the last three years (and one before I was with) were gathered, and it felt in the body when I was taking me home.

Today I have been on leave, but I've been pretty inactive. Took a trip to the ICA and bought frulle, and so I cleaned a little. Otherwise, I just took it easy.
Tonight await further passport, and then well-deserved rest.

Imorrn is the job again!

Hugs!


0 comments:

Post a Comment