Sunday, October 24, 2010

Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boas Price

It's raining and shakes

I had so much to tell, I thought when I sat down, but now it is completely blank in the head!

Last Thursday I was off, and had slappdag home. I tried my hand at making Strassburg (a sort of cakes, FYI) but they were unsuccessful. Absolutely. Instead of a little curly and fine they were completely flat. As an oat biscuit! No, not good! Though they were good, so I probably just need to adjust the amount of butter. But ajjabajja seven kinds of cookies which provided the recipe.
In the evening I went to the gym to pump. Did not feel at all on top, but kept the same weights as before anyway, because you are not only stubborn, and when the instructor maxed out with the same weights on your back, so ; I also had it. = O)
Came home and was just enough slack in the body afterwards!
And then whole whole TV tonight with "Biggest Loser", "Vampire Diaries" and "Criminal Minds" after another.

Last Friday was a reason the job! Worked 10-18, for the first time in a long time. It was not quite a month, but almost three weeks anyway. Thought it was hilarious anyway, not knowing what to do with an hour lunch, so I took off and traded.
After work, I pedal to Theresa, where I turned in the door and so we went to Kikko for food. Took fried chicken that was kalasgod, and for dessert I ate sherbet and green tea, which tasted like puffed rice.
Then home to Tessan again to watch Idol (RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRoad!) and later "Up in the Air" with George Clooney.
Came home rather late, so there was no "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" this Friday, and I know of some easy Craig Parker abstinence. Do try and see if I can find that section somewhere.

Worked this weekend, so most people probably know what it means by now. Though I missed that it was my dopdag yesterday. FY AT ME! Do always remember, but I thought I had it pretty well anyway, so it had probably not been much of a difference if I remembered it. , = o)
Saturday and Sunday, was about the same in the work rate, but with different male colleagues! Yesterday it was I, K and N, and today I, K and El jefe. Oddly enough.
Nothing fun to ride in the rain, especially when my gloves do not dry late morning and were wet and cold.
So to make everything all right again, I went and bought pizza! Got to the mother's permission. = O)

Read out an excellent book yesterday! Had passed and glanced at it for a while, but like not really know if it was worth betting on. So I found a läsex on Bokmedia, and it has been home for a while. Though I was eager to read a paperback in Swedish, and nothing that was super scary, so when the lot fell on it.
Darling Jim called it, by Christian Mørk and I recommend it highly!
It is not your average detective story is here, no police officers who are chafing, no time wasted when you sit there and wonder who made it. And despite knowing all that, who the killers are (and in some cases will be), it is gruesomely exciting anyway.
It's about the three sisters Walsh, Fiona, Roisin and Aiofe. Do not ask me how the last two names are pronounced, for I have no idea. Made it easy for me and renamed them to Rosie (as she is called) and Effie.
It starts with a postman makes a macabre discovery in a house in Ireland. When the police then examine the house to look for tracks, so you can find two more corpses after a couple of sisters. Fiona and Roisin. This is happening already in the first chapter and then something you know, throughout the book. The worst thing is that the woman who apparently murdered the two sisters, and that åtdrog such as serious injuries that she died, their aunt.
They have set-up.
How to find a young guy in the mail a letter, without address but who have Fiona as the sender. Inside is her diary, which she describes the events leading up to her death.
Actually, it's like three books in one.
A quick introduction of Niall, mail the guy, since nearly half the book out of Fiona's perspective when he read her diary. Then a quickie again with Niall when he goes to the sisters' home village to look for clues, and where he also get the other sister, Rosie's diary. And so the other half from her point of view.
awesome!
The only thing I object to is why Jim, the gruesomely charismatic storyteller who enchant all women wherever he than pulling out (and also leave one or two corpses in his wake), is who he is. Why he does what he does. The small tour Niall has been with his brother is not at all satisfactory on that front. But you can not get everything. All loose ends are tied, and it does actually nothing that you never read Aiofes diary.
READ THE BOOK!




Imorrn I'm off again (although it feels like forever since last time) and I'll try to find time to bulk buy, wash and exercise. Will not get much for free time there is not.
But I have next weekend to look forward to!


week's slip of the tongue: "Hey you very much", when I would hang up after being called and complained rates with Concess. It is a mix of 'goodbye' and 'thank you'. 'm Still småflinar about it. = O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment