Sunday, October 17, 2010

What Happens To My Puppy When We Deworm Them

Using hands

So my free weekend was not quite as relaxed as I hoped, but I feel pretty rested anyway.
Last Saturday was the training, birthday celebrations (CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS Carro), reading, movies and ice cream, and today I have read, listened to music and practicing. Strenuous huh? = O)

I feel in your muscles when running two passes in two days. I was not nearly as strong today as yesterday, but maybe it was because my Training motivation was not as high. Yesterday we had the athletes to pass which tested for the first time, and to see them cry badly in the songs made it and accepted the yoke, it's not just me who feel r ill of outcome, and it's not just me who has spagettiknäni leg bend, and I'm not the only one who can not do pushups on her toes after murdering breast muscles of non-stop for three minutes. Feels good, actually.
Did not quite the same insight today, except that I ended up behind a PT and her protege, who gave me a little extra push, because I could not stand by and do the exercises wrong when she had just explained to him how they should be. It is thanks to her that I was cruel shoulder muscles these days, since she said that most people do the exercise wrong because they go first up with his hands instead com , r with his elbows, so now I am thinking it every time. Elbows first!
Afterwards, I took away six kilometers on the cross trainer for half an hour and then it was enough for today. Thought it was well done anyway, when I, as late as when I walked out of the training hall said I probably would go directly home. Sometimes it's good that I do not listen to myself. = O)

Last night, after seeing the poor Turtles movies from the '80s (although they are not BAD, only "bad", if you get the picture), I read out genus , a partnership of Guillermo del Toro (film director, you know) and Chuck Hogan. Do not know what I expected, but I liked it anyway.
Vampire Slayer is not usual huggtand vampires, but they have a sting similar outgrowth under the tongue which they use to drain their victims of blood, and passing them on. For this is no classic sharp-scenario, but this is one (which it also described in the book) blood contamination. Worms goes from a vampire to his victims and turns them into blood thirsty monsters.
a plane landing at an airport and immediately after landing, something happens that makes the plane is standing on the taxiway. Nothing moves, no lights, the whole plan seems dead.
Smittskyddsinstitutet submitting Ephraim "Eph" Good Weather, which finds all the passengers dead. Everyone sits in their seats, no fuss, no sign of a fight resistance. Even the pilots and cabin crew are dead.
And that's how it starts. Four "survivors" are found, and end up in isolation, the rest of the morgue. After placing the survivors and they may go home. And during the night, waking the dead to life, and those who survived turned into the home is no longer so quiet nook.
But, for there is almost always a but, there were some things I still questions. How is it that no one had moved from its place? For how fast the Master is, it seems hardly likely that he can get through the 200 passengers and empty them of blood, without anyone noticing anything.
And how is "first class" vampires different from the others? "I think they seem less bloodthirsty than how they were converted.
But it's a trilogy, so I will not start nagging about loose ends.
The cast is great, I think. Eph is moderately reluctant at first, Setrakian enough character (because sometimes it seems that old people have super powers in the books ....), Gus is so steetsmart to buying his fairly promptly accepted by the people is transformed into blood-sucking monsters, and disturbing on every high hens who simply refuses to absorb facts. But that's the way it should be. Protagonists of antagonists. And then we have the Master course, which apparently is not alone in its kind, but it appears to be the most bored and want to start a war. Liven it up a bit, so to speak.
Want guaranteed to read the following books!




Oh yes, pottering around with my recipe, too! Has just completed a page, so far, but I'm happy!



It need not be so very kind of frippery, but I want a little more festive than ordinary white A4 paper
in a black binder. But something like this I'll continue to do. As soon as I fixed my printer ...

No, now I'll probably sit down and read some of the new book I started on. It also seems very promising! Exciting from the very first page. Gillar't!


And so new favorite song, which I probably listened to 20 times today. At least.




0 comments:

Post a Comment