Sunday, January 25, 2004

Discharge Instead Of Period?



Think I've to write a little about what happened last week.....but anyways I found something om FF.net I just wanted to put in here:

Quotes:
1. “Twice and twice shall he be marked;
Twice to live, and twice to die.
Once the heron, to set his path;
Twice the heron, to name him true.
Once the dragon, for remembrance lost;
Twice the dragon, for the price he must pay.” – Robert Jordan; a prophecy of the Dragon Reborn in his Wheel of Time series, book two, The Great Hunt.

2. “Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have.” – Unknown.

3. “The shortest distance between two points is under construction.” – Noelie Altito.

4. “Wit is cultured insolence.” – Aristotle.

5. “Suppose you’re in a hypothetical situation…” – Steve Wechsler.

6. “Illiterate? Write for help!” – Anonymous.

7. “It’s a control freak thing. I wouldn’t let you understand.” – S.H. Underwood.

8. “Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.” – E.B. White.

(I got the next few off some signs at a souvenir shop)
1. “Home sweet home is far from this dump.”

2. “Some days I wake up grumpy. Other times I let him sleep.”

3. “Friends are there to hear the song in my heart and clue me into it when my memory fails.”

4. “When I get the urge to clean, I lay down until it passes.”

5. "A university professor set an examination question in which he asked the difference between ignorance and apathy. The professor had to give an A+ to a student who answered: 'I don't know and I don't care.'" - Richard Pratt (I got it off of Sea Chelle; her other ones are relly good too)

6. "I have PMS and a gun. EXCUSE ME. You were saying?"

7. "I can go from chick to BITCH in 3.5 seconds!"

8. "If all the world's a stage, then men need better roles."
(um, most of this stuff comes off of keychains at Spencer gifts)

9. "It's been lovely, But I Have to SCREAM now. "

10th" To love another person is to see the face of God. "- Les Miserables, disc 2 on the CD

Source:
http://www.fanfiction.net/ profile.php? id = 373 186

0 comments:

Post a Comment