Sunday, January 4, 2004

Manual Spacewalker Mv42v1.3

A funny thing I got the e-mails ...

Okay It's the second day of the new year and I'm officially bored out of my mind, I've just got nothing to do. Okay it Can Have Something to do with That it's 20 minutes after 12 in the night But anyways. My Mom is also "totally bitched, nagging all the time and now she is freaking out just because my * precious * idiotic little sister can not find her way home * * coughslutcough well anyways, I have nothing to do then to ramble on in this....well I don't now what to call it...well so I'll just go back and read a FF.net story and wait until 'My Queen' shows up...hell she does really act like she is royal...can'r really stand it, but I guess she is fine some times, well I'll just go now before I start rambling about something else....

0 comments:

Post a Comment