Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Polyp In Gallbladder Pregnancy

Insurance sucks as usual

Min kära är mammaledig and at home with our little gullis, then you get money from the Social Insurance. they seem to have a little bit difficult to register because we want to have money in an account and not on a note every month.

ICQ excerpt:

[11:09] My Love: all the swear words I can think of insurance sucks I got my money on the avi again
[11:10] Zibbo: oooh? Can you call them and ask about it?
[11:10] My Love: yes I have to order it right
[12:09] My Love: fucking insurance cash I'll call and press and press and press and how hard I will succeed I do not get to someone who I can ask just end up in endless press 123 465 passageways which seems to be going nowhere
[12:09] My Love: addition, I have been eating cold pasta pesto and seems to have a general sugig days
[12:15] My Love: earlier when I phoned there has arrived, do you remember if there was any particular number?
[12:26] My Love: when I finally managed to make a phone number where you can talk to someone so I refer on to have another number I should call
[12:29] My Love: more touchtone I can not stand it any damn fucking system they have
[12:32] My Love: and I diverted
[12:32] My Love: now queuing I
[12:33] My Loves: City 17
[12:39] My Love: I e pissed off may talk with a very sweet voice who does not understand why she can see that I submitted account information. but now she has put into it so now it work
[12:39] My Love: now I'll calm down and go to the bank
[15:30] Zibbo: I love you anyways =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment