Friday, March 23, 2007

What Store Can I Buy Spectral Tiger From?

Sticker Awards

There is an international competition in the smart stickers. International Sticker Awards . Where stickers that are pasted and photographed competing from around the world. 2005 began and the contest is also documented in book form ( Books no picture, unfortunately, better then buying it from Underground Productions that have image but is 50 SEK more expensive); you get the little stickers and then of course there are hundreds of photos of the various stickers that participated. One can of course see them on the awards stand with the website.

I got the fine book by my sister as a present, along with two movies that I really look forward to seeing but I have not had time yet to check out.

Who is Bozo Texino and the acclaimed Dogtown and Zboys . Reviews come when I had time to see them.

---
Other blogs: , , , , skate, skateboard , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment