Sunday, December 12, 2010

Can I Play Blu Ray Dvd On Upconversion Dvd Player

Long overdue

The longer it has gone since I last blogged, the less motivated, I have been to sit down and fix this. But now I have given Mary a solemn promise, so now is the time! And I have nothing else to do, so you have to take the opportunity.
Thought draw a workout of the highlights of the month gone, otherwise I sit here the rest of the day, and I have no time!

13/11: Baptism in the Cathedral, little Wilma would officially have its name. Have iofs never been to very many baptisms, but like that well-managed usually well children would not be? But she splashed into the water so untouched that it had the feeling that she thought it was so special. She went through a little nap in the meantime. = O)

15/11: ULLARED! This time it was me who was driving, and this time we had two front lights functioning during the trip. = O) But I'm not running the car for about half a year (anyway as long distances, ie without any detour to Boxholm, which apparently is not at the end of the world anyway ... = o))
But I thought it went well, and much I bought! Largest finding was enough tables tablets, which I was overthrown in love with, and sweat pants so that factor was not too short! Would buy more, but the blacks were all too large, and the shopping while I did not understand the point of purple mysis. I did a few days later when I was home, but then it was time. Made of the nearly exact SEK 2000, so I was not ruined. = O) DIG!





18/11: Kick-Off with Ikano at the Radisson. It was Rock and Glamour-theme, so I did what I could to rock out to me. It went like that, but the fun we had! There was food (though I was crooked when it became apparent that I unknowingly ate olives ... not fair ...) and wine in quantities, with asgod efterrät, which I got a little too much of, and as entertainment in the form of a surprise appearance by Mr. Mikrofonkåt himself, Tom Petty and later Broken Door, which I immediately plaintiffs me down in! Very good!

20/11: Took a ride home to Tessan and omgicks. However, remember I do not what we did!

25/11: Big shopping at MAX, and the younger brother answered the phone on the first try! Cross the roof! The system was on a walk after, and I bought a bottle of wine for only a charac Wheel of Time named the same. What? Fangirl?

27/11: First body pump in the morning, late Christmas market in Old Town. Got me a nice ceramic bowl that says "Sweet & Salt" on. Fits perf on my fredagsmysbord. = O)
Then I went out with my mom to Ledberg and went to church. Not at all a lot of people (as many in the pews, as in orkerstern) but Advent beautiful it was!

28/11: Baked wonderful buns! But next time I'll try to remember not to put both plates simultaneously in the oven. Is not good then ...

29/11: Got a massage at TimeOut in Ikano. It was incredibly nice, and very much needed. Sorry I destroyed the effect of it by working afterwards, and then go and train the next day. Not smart. The pain I have been with since then have been almost unbearable, and I have never consumed so much pain pills, even when I had surgery in your mouth!

30/11: Further back, but this time I did Saffron and Cinnamon lengths. Good shit, though not totally successful. But next time! = O)

1 / 12: Went to the movies with Therese and saw "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1". Asfjantigt to split up the films. Can any Lord of the Rings part shall be four hours long, you could merge the two Potter movies, and skip all the death scenes in which nothing happens instead. Oh well, it was good, although it was sad to see half movie. For that is what it is.

2 / 12: Obtain the last Christmas presents on the town! It is amazing good to be clear with everyone!

4 / 12: Saw "Eclipse" which was release the day before. Now I want to read the last book in the series, while I do not want, because that can only end in one way. I am rooting for just on the wrong team ....

7 / 12: Dad's birthday! I called and congratulated him, as I pointed out ....

8 / 12: .... dinner at my house. The whole family came home to me, and I invited the lens stew and saffron cake for dessert. Saffron cake, I will probably not make again. It reminded of the very texture of the cheesecake, and then expect you would assume that it should taste the cheesecake. Not saffron and rice pudding.
Then we went to Winter Light, sans Martin, and it was a very cold walk. But the lights were fine!

9 / 12: Vincent's birthday! Managed to throw a birthday card the day before, and felt happy that I remember his very first birthday.

11/12: Started the day with Bodypump for the first time in nearly two weeks. Thought I'd be mega weak and get sore right away, but no. Is apparently stronger than I think.
Then I was running like crazy on the town, with accompanying inhandling of flower arrangements, shirt and cider for the night before I fought (and it was a struggle but beheld like!) At home t.
Met a man when I pulled the bike trailer with two inches of new snow and panting as if I ran a marathon, and when I push forward with a smile saying: " Fucking snow. "
Just what I went and swore in my head ....
Late in the evening was the Christmas party. We did not get a restaurant that seats this weekend, so it was to go home to Lola and eat there. But it was really nice! And good food was there too! Next time I'll try to remember to not open the mulled wine on an empty stomach. It went straight to the head. Though Mary and I (and Malin this time) can have fun without alcohol. We just pretend that we have drunk, so is it steak. The power of thought is strong. = O)

12/12: Stina's birthday! Still have not had time to congratulate yet, but will throw off income immediately when I'm done here! Took a much-needed sleep, then I walked up and baked a really fucking perfect soft gingerbread.



And Advent busied me a bit and made Christmas crackers. Failed at first experiment (it's actually 20 years since I did like that last) and had to google a bit, but then saw them like this! Gorgeous in silver and gold!
Martina thought I disturbed when I sat there and blinked, but then she got to be there. = O)



're now playing "Julbrasan" in the background, and I have still handled the fire "the spark" and it's really Christmas here at home now, especially when it smells gingerbread in my apartment! = O)

have finished reading some books also:

First was dream of Everest by Jeffrey Archer, the mountaineer George Mallory and whether he was the first English man to conquer Everest. There is no one knows, because he found the top, and no one can say if he made it all the way or not. The book is a kind of fictional history, which explains how it could have gone to up there at the top.
Ends with one of the most moving comments I've read in a book. His grandson George Mallory II climb Everest and place a card on top of the mountain, on his grandfather and grandmother, and rounds off the story, Perfect Circle.




Then came Betraying at PC and Kristen Cast. I did not like at all the first book in the series House of Night, and I remember I saw the right healthy when I read it. But I had some two standing on the bookshelf, and I thought, that what the hell, I do not want to start reading the slightly heavier before the Towers of Midnight comes out, so it got to be it anyway. In fact, it is better than the first. It is not a difficult literature we're talking about here, but on the other hand, it is never like the one I read anyway. Despite the cheesy teenage tone of the language, I become really involved in the act, and it was a surprise. We'll see if I'm reading resten av serien....




Sist ut var Towers of Midnight , boken jag väntat ett år på. Jag har egentligen inte ord för hur jag känner för den här serien, för jag är så totalt nerkärad och involverad och insnöad att det liksom inte kommer att bli förståeligt för någon annan än mig.
Men partierna med min anti-hjälte nummer 1 Mat Cauthon var bättre än någonsin, det I seldom sit and laugh out loud when I read, but I did now. Brandon Sanderson did a fantastic job of writing him because I do not recognize it from previous books. So if Robert Jordan suddenly biting humor before he died, so are the parts to the IAF 85% Brandon Sander's work.




No, now I'll do some more bang candy and I'll eat a little pepper cake!

Have a good third Sunday of Advent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment