Friday, December 24, 2010

Skin Rash From Mucinex

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Now it's Christmas again, and it is always fun. Anyways theoretically. I've been looking forward julle same time for so long now, that once I'm here, I do not know what to do with all their free time. I had lots of fun plans, I would do here in the countryside while I wait for Santa, and what's note, but now I realize that I kind forgot half of all I would have with me. Colored pencils, mobile phone chargers, camera, book. The only thing I have to amuse myself with here is the TV and computer ..... Ok, I have a few more days, and I thought I'd go home on Boxing Day, so I may well do it then. But we'll see if dad will be a ride in grandpa tonight, maybe I can go with so we can get the forgotten.
week until Christmas Eve consisted of two things. Jobs and sleep. Unfortunately, it has been over-consumption of the first and in short supply on the other, but that's life.
On Monday, I was actually on leave, which was great. But it was tolerable up to clean lägehenheten, closed the book I read, which was ASBR!
Liked hand writing, liked the characters and especially the end, which I thought was very obvious at a lovely vague way. But I got to read it (the end) twice before and fell into the well.






In the evening I went to town to run some errands before the exercise, both of which I had time. And then it was Step 1 30 on the chart, followed by Core, which was really hard. I never have pain in my abdominal muscles, actually had some sensations the next day. DIG!

Then when I got home I took the opportunity to cook a little blow (that feels more like caramel texture) that I received much praise. The contents of one teaspoon gingerbread and a few drops peppparmyntsolja. I know, weird combo, but it actually works. = O)


Last Tuesday I went home to Theresa after working 9-19, where I was offered mulled wine. YUM-YUM! Then home and sleep well.

Last Wednesday I worked 11-20, and it was really nice to go home that night and just lie on the couch and know that there was only one day left on the job, but I also had sleep. DIG!

As mentioned came on Thursday when, and I was up tolerable for washing dishes, and pack your overnight bag (obviously, I packed everything .... not) and then I went to work.
Although it would not be as smooth as I thought. Coming to the Travel Center ten minutes before the bus will go. Perf, think that I might as well stand and wait it out. So cold, it was not ....
But it's just that there is no bus. And when it comes, so he stops to drop off passengers and move on. That was something wrong with the bus. Then it was about 5 minutes left before the next bus would come.
When it came to the switch driver, then we were left on the bus stop a few more minutes. By then I had been standing outside for half an hour and I was cold on the feet so identical that it hurt. And I was stressed out, too, because by then it was quarter to go before I would be at work.
When the bus finally arrives off, is there some little bastard who thinks it's fun to interconnect to each stop so that the bus must stop. Once I arrive, it is the seven mile leaps that I Rusanen in to IKANO, throw off my jacket and shirt and jumping around and swearing outside the warehouse where the poor PM sit and have lunch.
Recall that I told her that if someone comes to complain now he will be beheaded. But I calmed me down after a while, and although I had terrible pains in his back in a few hours, so it was a pretty good day anyway.
My brother came and picked me up so we went back to my place where I could get my stuff (I did not get to MGI anyway ....) and gift-giving, then we went here to Ledberg , where Tessan looked past a few minutes later to exchange gifts.
was up rather late, but not because uppesittarkväll, in the traditional sense. My brother and I were watching "Return of the King" (Or, I looked and he was playing with his iPhone) and I was not in bed until 1:00.

Though it was not much to sleep tonight anyway. My dad has installed a flue from the roof of the new stove in the hall, and my room is in between. Unfortunately, this sounds pretty much related, and it was as if someone stood clutching a bag of potatismjöli room around all night. Managed to get some Sun mnperioder, but it was a tired, Sarah, who got out of bed this morning, brought the cats quarreling.

So far we have not done that much. I got the "honor" that decorate almost the whole house, the parents have not kept pace with, and I got to decorate the Christmas tree! I've used a staple gun, which was a new experience. = O)
We have eaten Christmas lunch too, and soon it's time for Donald Duck and cheesecake. Will be Smask!

Have not opened any gifts yet!


MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment