Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How To Get The Floating Kid On Poptropica

Julgodistajm

Today I was off again, and it feels a bit like it was your last chance to julmysa before the crashing started. Is iofs off on Monday with, but then it's only four days left until Christmas, so then I can hardly take it easy.

But as I said, today was the quiet that was, so I took involuntary sleep (set clock, but forgot to get up and fell asleep again) went to the store and bought some ingredients, and then get down to candy manufacturing.
In most cases it will be "only" chocolate-dipped marzipan, but this year I thought about turning on a bit larger, so it was caramel and hazelnut praline.





Did the very common mistake and cooked the batter a little too long, so it got a little too rubbery. But it was the very first time I cooked fudge on their own, and I am more than satisfied!

Tonight was the release of Body Pump and because I was free, I just had to go. Was a bit scared that I would be bad or anything before but I felt so refreshed that I just might be so busy doing Christmas time, so I biked there.
pass is not harder or easier than it was before. Some songs does not feel as painful as before them, while others are real killer songs.
tricep is one such. Husband of Arm exercise, we have never received. First, what feels like 150 dips, then narrow pushups, fast forward to the kick-backs on each arm, to finish with the weight behind your head. When you then put down there where the weight and will stretch out those poor muscles ?.... AJ!
Pretty good music was.
Lady Gaga & Beyoncé - Telephone, the bone
U2 - Its a beautiful day, the breast
Cascada (for one can not have a BP-passports without Cascada, right? - Pyromania, on his back.
tricep I remember no, the bicep is Christina Aguilera's - Not myself tonight, the outcome I do not know but it was good. Mage I do not remember either, and the stretch was unknown.

forgot to mention that I was up steals early and watched Lucia pageant on TV on Monday morning. Be right proud of myself that I managed to take me out of bed, even if I create tired in the evening.
But it was very beautiful to watch and listen to, so I'm not pissed that I got up.
Of course, I had glitter in his hair, and there were several children who I thought was nice. A woman asked if we sold the glitter in my hair. = O)

No, now it's feeding time, finally!


0 comments:

Post a Comment