Friday, December 31, 2010

Leather Jacket Like Gaga's In Love Game

Soon New Year

I'll have to start with to describe what I got for Christmas. Had not had time to open the packages when I blogged then.
I was too lazy to run the individual pictures of all the beats, so it had to be a group picture.



Of course, they are in my o-needles of spruce! Sabo-belockerna who barely is visible in the tiling is a flower from Therese and a ladybug from the mother.



slippers are provided with their own image, because they were there I wished that most (damn cold on the feet) and that they sat at the feet of said photo opportunity that I forgot about them ....

As is customary on Christmas Eve we went up to Ledbergs church for Midnattsgudtjänst, and I had probably resigned myself to the thought that I would not get hear "O Holy Night" this Christmas either, but as soon as the first song to be sung to the tones fade to it up, and both my mom and I sat and enjoyed; the man could sing!
lot of people actually, but mom and dad complained that there was no ledbergsbor there. As if it matters.

Slept pretty good night of Christmas Day, although I took a big lie. Then went off into town for one - lo and behold! - Workout. Yep, that's right. At 13:15 it was a Bodypump workouts, and Mary and, above all, I thought it was time to work off Christmas meal. = O)
But I'd probably eat some more for breakfast before, or not taken in so hard, for although I had been feeling a bit shaky during the session time, but it assumed I was because it's been a while since I've been there. But then I got cramp in my shoulder, a really hellish thing, so I thought it was best to skip the song.
It's just that when I stand outside the courtroom and try to loosen up the shoulder, so I get the world swoon, and had to sit down. I was in cold sweat and it began to flicker before your eyes, but it went over pretty soon. Though it was the lab.

Three days julle same time I received, and spent another day at sofflocket and did not have many knots.
So it was three days in a row, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday this weeks, where I've been magically värkfri.
But I noticed a gray hari Wednesday, which took the edge off my laziness. Is it really so bad, that I am already at 27.5 years of age worried me a gray hair?
But when I said it to my brother confessed that he found one with, so I'm pleased that he and I can be gray together. = O)

Yesterday I was off, but it could not have believed if I've been wearing a heart rate monitor. Jumped on the bus at half eleven, to go to Abisko, where I would pick up my brothers car which I would borrow money to go shopping.
Did not think it would was particularly crowded that day, but does get. Forgot that the usual Smith's job is in between days, and that not everyone working at Ikano. But I got it I would have acted, even if my favorite cheese was over AGAIN! Go crazy!
But I do not think it is ok to stay with the wagon in the middle of a time when there are parked cars on both sides. It's kind of not so fun for us to stand behind and wait while you decide what oatmeal or whatever the hell it was, as you should have. Have some sense in my head and park around a corner or something.
swearing at an old lady who was driving slower than the road conditions dictated, and I was really ugly in the mouth for a while.

Then when I got home, I cleaned, but the shit I'm in. And it was probably due to the decision that I actually got out of the gym in the evening. And after Jennifer said it was the last pumping session for this year, so I could do not half-assa it, so I brought in so that I almost burst into glue .
No cramps this time, no fainting. And I was really strong in the biceps. No extra rest there is not!

Then I came home, ate chips and watching TV while I looked at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Really delicious stuff, but hallåan said before the program started, it's real motivation for to start training. = O)

Today I managed to get out of bed, even though it was received. And I dealt with the cleaning that I did not care yesterday. Even took out the trash to the sorting room, though I was standing in there for a while, and struggled to throw the right thing at the right container. Sometimes it's hard to tell if something is in plastic or paper.

Read a book out yesterday, one that I actually did not think I would get through, mostly because I did not think that sort of book would fall on my lip.
But it did, eventually.
I was skeptical on the very first page, maybe even the first sentence. I have always found it difficult to read the speech, and when I realized that the book was written that way ..... Well, I almost put it away from me. It is tra instead of with, and instead of ä is. And it says tjyrka and marsjerar and others like that are things that you spell if you do not really know how to spell. And it took me almost the entire book before I understood what was thickened for something .... shocked, of course ....
But Todd got me involved, his dog Manchee, who can tell whose utropp of "Poop, Todd!" Almost made me laugh so I choked.
It is a bit difficult to explain the plot of Silence of Noise , for there is so much to include.
Todd grow up in Prentisstown, where all are men. The last woman died when Todd was a kid so he knows just how they look. He was brought up by Ben and Cillian, whose relationship you never really get out, but I certainly read more of than it might be done.
Anyway, Todd is once a man, it becomes one when you turn 14 years old. But just before it hits him on something he has never seen before, a girl. The girl named Viola, and together they flee may Prentisstown, where it seems that everyone suddenly wants them badly.
It's exciting, heartbreaking, worth reading, but annoying (the language), confusing, and particularly strange.
It is the first installment of a trilogy, but I'm not sure if I'm sufficiently motivated to focus through the other books, and if I can translate Todd sloppy language.





No, now I will devote myself wholeheartedly agree with not doing a thing, until tonight, when the fruits of the party latitudes. But more on that tomorrow!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!



0 comments:

Post a Comment