Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gemmy 7' Ferris Wheel

FINALLY!


Well, so I have fallen behind AGAIN. Hardly surprising. = O)
So, what has happened since last time. A bit of everything, I must say. Beginning well from the beginning.

8 / 1: Join the Actic, spurred on by their fitness title. I want very much to build up my fitness, but not felt particularly motivated to Feelgood, mostly because it feels like the whole gym evaluates one, when panting up at any rate. Now I am only too well aware that most do not care completely in the other, but each one doing his, but it's hard to convince themselves that sometimes.

9 / 1: Ran Bodypump, the Feelgood. As the future will be shortened by FG, Actic with AC. And read out Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams, Mr. Hitchhiker. It would be the precursor to the book skitbraiga Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul that I read for millions of years ago, but I did not think this was just as good. So it was probably lucky that I read them in the wrong order. = O)
And got access to my brothers car, because he was going to Norway.




10 / 1: Worked on Bokmedia, and did not close, because I worked with Edward instead of Danny. Then ran down to the gym to run, now in reverse order, Core and Step, both with new instructors. Both were great, so not against me.

11 / 1: Worked 13-20.

12 / 1: Went for the first time myself to Actic after work, and thought it was a good day to try something new. Stairs up to Cross Train makers are steep. Very steep. And long. So afraid of heights people like me should beware careful to look down.
stood for a moment and scratched my head when I tried to get makapären, but eventually I grasped the whole thing (was too easy, of course) and then I drove on for 45 minutes, before I thought it was enough.
There was also this day that I for some unknown reason managed to go into the grocery store and NOT buying candy. Incredibly!

13 / 1: Made according to the calendar absolutely nothing. So it is true enough. = O)

14 / 1: Ran lunch-pump on the AC and was surprised when the instructor tells us to skip the biceps and triceps. Apparently this is Friday the pump somewhat abbreviated workouts, and biweekly disappear arms, every outcome and shoulders. So I chose the wrong course Friday to be with. = Od
In the evening I went out to mom and dad in the country to get some food. It was delicious, and I had with me my yummy cinnamon and saffron length which I baked last Christmas, as buns.

15 / 1: Job-Saturday, and after that I took with my fellow passengers north into MAX to buy some good for the evening (each one for himself, let ste well noted, in view of the readers of this blog) and after I released by him, went home to have fun in the laundry room.

16 / 1: Worked, and then I went home to hojja to the gym where there was a reason BP-pass at AC. Then out to the country to get my brother to come home, before I finally got a shower and lounging on the couch.

17 / 1: Available Monday, but still managed to take me to the FG for the double pass. Had had a pretty sad day, but was live back at their posts.

18 / 1: Worked 13-20.

19 / 1: Worked 10-18. Stack to the gym (AC) immediately after work because I would not give up, and met up with "the Girls". Jennie, who is a little extra work as a PT came in and guided me through an exercise program that she felt would suit me. So while I was driving on the crosstrainer, she stood and preached resistance, distance and heart rate, until I got MAD her away by being worried I forgot to lock the purse (hard to deal with two bags to the gym when you're only familiar with a). A sweaty hour later, I was persuaded that I should try treadmills as well, and I thought I would type go, find out how they worked, and then perhaps to sweat off some.
Jennie got me to start running, and then quite suddenly, I had been running for over 20 minutes! Did not understand how it is possible, I have not exercised for a conditioning aslänge!
But I must say I think the calorie counter on the treadmill was a bit wrong. I can not possibly have burned 800 calories in half an hour. Not when I have to struggle to reach 400 usually. But still, it beats it together with the elliptical, so will the 800 anyway! Troubled happy afterwards, and was invited to asgod food at the home of Jenni's boyfriend, who "slaved with food while we latade us". WHAT?!

20 / 1: My day off, and nothing happened as I was set on. Did laundry in the morning, and it worked perfectly fine. Then came mom and dad to pick me up, so we went out hunting on the dishwasher. Dad had said that that kind of stuff is ordering goods (like I know all about!) So we would just ride around and look and compare prices. But instead we went to Coldman and went home with a visningsex.
Come barely home before it was time for me to go to the rail for the new pill, so I hojjar there, thinking that I should go in, get the recipe and go.
Instead, the midwife says that she does not understand how they could previously print the pills to me when my mom had breast cancer and high blood pressure so. "Only three months until" she said, "no more."
midst of this cold shower she gets a call, and I sit there alone and trying to get the tanks to agree on something.
In the end, we concluded that I finish the map I'm on now, then I stop completely and then we'll see how bad the pain is, and if it is unbearable that before , so I've got a recipe for something called Cerazette, a mini-pill as it is called. Works apparently much like regular birth control pills, except that it does not contain estrogen, which I obviously should avoid. It was quite a lot to absorb, but now my brain starts to accumulate.
When I come home late, is mother and father still live with me, and as I expected so it does not work to install the machine in my kitchen faucet. Do not really know how to solve this, but the father brought the problem home, and the dishwasher, it is teasing with her presence. As mom said, acid that he was a dishwasher standing right where , but I have to wash by hand anyway ...
In the evening I went to AC for a rather late Pump-passports, and had another new instructor. Tobias was his name and is extremely inspiring. Remember when we made it clear any exercise and he bursts out "AJ!" Just as we all thought. = O)

21 / 1: Worked 13-20, and was put on returns, almost immediately. Then, when U and the others went home, I had sole responsibility for the return lines are, and honestly thought that I would get more than I did, even though I took the help of K. But customers will of course go first, and so it was interrupted and had to start over. Did not help either that I just found the books I would have. = O (
Was so nice to go home, even if the bike tour was a mess, with ice crystals, which bounced off the cornea, and I could throw myself on the couch and revel in candy, television and book.
"Fringe" is certainly worth being tired in the morning on Saturdays. So it is!

Today: Hysteresis vague plans to maybe go and wood ; na pump in the morning, but I was already in the evening when I went to bed that the body wanted to rest and sleep, so it had to do it. Has mostly been reading, ordered a load clothes from Ellos, and I thought I'd get some food for the evening now that the post is done!

Moss Moss, männisobarn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment