Monday, January 24, 2011

Salieri Movies Online

Eldest

forgot to mention that I finally finished reading my latest project. Took me almost three weeks ...
The book in question was / is Eldest by Christopher Paolini, part two of Inheritence series. I've had it standing on my shelves for a while, but like not got to grips with the challenge that I suspect that the book would be (it is quite thick).
But so was the movie on TV, and I had just finished reading another book, so then I thought, "PREF, becomes like a continuation of the film.
Ah, if it so well!
First, do not stop the book at the same place as the movie; and definitely not in the same way. And so I had to read the last refer to the chapter to try and refresh your memory, but it was four years ago I read Eragon , and it was foggy as best.
But pretty soon I came into the hand-writing, and I must say, it took me about a third of the book before I figured out the big plottwisten the end. So when it arrived, I was not surprised.
And I bothered me pretty much on Eragon, who are so embarrassed in the vicinity of the Arya, but still running on a bulldozer, although she is not interested. A typical teenage boy, or what?
Liked be (partly) the rather obvious Scandinavian influences in languages, particularly in alviskan and .... dvärgiskan?! Utrikiskan, as Mary would say. = O)
But, of course, I have read the third-place also, and perhaps four, if I do not get tired of waiting. For no matter how you and look at it, so Murtagh is still my favvis. = O)




0 comments:

Post a Comment