Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Receiver 5.1 Upcoversion

Light in the darkness

Oh, it was so difficult to climb out of bed this morning. Did not want to be up "soon" on my day off. Had lots of plans for stuff I could get in and buy, but just came home with things I do not really need, plus food.

it soon when I'm in desperate need of is a lamp to the bedroom window, because the old (and I mean old) is unusable. True, it is just that the bulb goes out, but the lamp itself is so erbarmeligt ugly, that I see my chance to finally update it.
Unfortunately there seems to be lamps of a variety which I think is neat, neither of Gird, Jysk or IKEA. And it feels like lighting expert, or what they called, only has exclusive lamps, and it does absolutely not.
My simple little interior design project has suddenly become the world's burdens, and I can not hat around everywhere to find any either.
Aja, may well dark a few more weeks before I get the finger out.

However, I came home with some new bed set (which I really do not need more of), glass bowls and cream (it was Ok, the shopping list).
Then we went to MAX, where I apparently can not act without anything missing. Today was the Lasagna cats who do not was to be found. Sheep croup at that building!

Then past the little brother so I could hand over the car, and then home to the theory of slack and clean up a bit, but instead I incitement listened to music at a very com r high volume, and stared at the clock.
I will namely the movies tonight with Therese, and we will see "Love & Other Drugs" after we finished eating my bit. And I do not want to miss me to go away from here ...

drove like a total biltjyv yesterday. Do not amused-raget came from, but after receiving a red light at EVERY SINGLE STOP LIGHTS, I'm not joking, I was moderately acidic. So maybe I took out the anger on the accelerator, and there was absolutely no sense that nearly cause a crash on Brokind trail ..... o_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment