Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jason Voorhees Clothes

Aye Caramba! Secret

Nu s a long time since she has got blogged given. Does not happen so much on the front here really. Other than that she has got started to be good with health. Eat healthier, drink more water and have decided mae a walk every day. OMSA only a small one, but it s better than nothing:)
Here's some random jall:

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD

* Mix kiosk in Tana
* Narvesen Vadsø
* Ø FAS Vadsø
* Narvesen in Alta

FOUR MOVIES I CAN SEE THE BACK

* Pirates of the Caribbean
* Mamma Mia
* South Park movie
* Pulp Fiction

FOUR TVPROGRAM / SHOW I LIKE

* Criminal Minds *
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
* Big Bang Theory
* QI

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN

* Dublin, Ireland
* London, England
* Prague, Czech Republic
* Albufeira, Portugal

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT EVERYDAY

Facebook
* * * VG
Twitter
* Kanin.org

FOUR PLACES I WOULD BE NOW

* Warmer regions, a tropical island ellerno
* Home Vadsø at mamsen and m your daddy
* * Oslo Trondheim

FOUR THINGS I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

* Jewelry * Socks

* 2500 * £
Pc-surface

FOUR THINGS I AM SO IN THAT SMALL children '

house with the funny in

2:: Login

Sesame Street

Tøydukke Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment