Monday, January 24, 2011

Islamic Acrostic Poem

New week

Yesterday was a celestial spirit hat on me again.
First came my brother picked me up because I could borrow the car, and during the car trip back to his apartment, I realize I have to stop and refuel before I go to Boxholm. So it was to pry out the nearest gas station, and then panic to drive to my destination.
Broke enough to both one and two traffic on my way there. = O)

Well with Maddie, it was time to smell the candle, when she had candles party for Party Light.
Light was a long time one of those things that I slavishly gathered in, and the tastier they smelled the merrier. Unfortunately, I burned them never, and then when I left home so they ended up in a bag, and where have they been the past four years and I have not missed them.
contrast pulls the collector nerve when you sit there with the incredibly inspiring catalog, and I probably would have gone all out, but I allowed myself to be restrained. However, it became a bit more than I said it would be. = O) fixed them here, I will burn. I ordered them just for that.
Lille Vincent has been a real charmer, and it is recorded that he will allow me to have him on your lap. It was crap long ago that I saw him last.

Went home quite tolerable; because I like nature dictated came last, and my car blocking all others, and after the second move, I felt it was time to move on permanently.
When I got home I scathing into workout clothes and went to the gym. Another new instructor, this was usually on the tower, and apparently they'll have a rolling basis between themselves, so it is kind of new instructor each time.
But I took so I nearly burst, even though I was hungry. Is up in the same weights as before Christmas, ie
10 kg heating, 20 kg bone, breast 12.5 kg, 15 kg back, 10 kg bicep. In the other exercises I use body weight or different weights, so it's hard for me to decide how much I'm taking, so we skip them.
But I feel strong! = O)

Today I drive to work! YAY! Stole it from my brother yesterday, and will have it until tomorrow morning, so it feels really nice. Ok, one fine day to ride, but you can not get everything. = O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment