Monday, February 14, 2011

Amateur Night Strip Club Los Angeles

Valentine

Yes, now it was that day of the year when all couples have to fight to show each other how much they love their partner, and where All singles are feeling depressed and watching TV with sob movies and a large bag of candy. Or?
No. Ok, I've done so härix number of years now, since I always pleasing was single on Valentine's Day, but today I do spend entirely to myself . Just do what I want, and not dance to someone else's tune.
Had a nice sleep, but I got a little coaxing to actually get out of bed, for it was more beautiful than it has been a very long time. Once I come up, I made myself prepared for Bodypump workouts, and cycled into the town.
Ran some errands afterwards, among other things, to the Company (for the bubble to the bath), Bokmedia (to purchase CDs and leave the key), Kara Mello (for good chocolate) and so home, to vacuum.
Right now I'm waiting for the somewhat obsolete (gluten free) puff pastry to thaw, so I can try on my mannagryns-pads again. Finally, it was with phyllo, and I had apparently managed to buy again , although I did not like it. So then I would scurry past the ICA and buy ordinary puff pastry (because I happened to buy at the wrong place last), but do you think there was any?
No, just because I did not care to go into Hemköp before I went home. Fucking typical.

Something else was fucking typical was that Mary was training off tonight, but I've already been and pumped. That it should be so damn hard for us to get a training date. We were shit good at it before you know! Must take a chat with the boss, so I can get some changes in your schedule. Perhaps free on Wednesdays?

Yesterday was chilly nice to go home from work, and I'd like to continue all the way home, but I was booked, and the clothes were, so I had no excuse other than my own laziness, so I stopped at Actic.
Once there, with weights and boards are prepared, we sit late and waiting. And wait.
Then a girl at the reception and say they can not get hold of the instructor, and she is really sad, but the pump is set. Those who wanted to got to run Core with a girl who has never had a passport before, and the others had to either drive spinning or fly to unfold.
I stayed for the Core, because I still take me there, and my stomach had to get themselves a game. Although it was her first passport I thought she did really well, and most of us would probably overlook any mishaps. Can not be easy and get in the very last minute like that.
Afterwards I felt I had little left to give, so I went to the treadmills and ran a few clicks higher speed for twenty minutes before I thought it was enough and went home.

saw the last episode of "Sherlock" and must say I was disappointed. How can you finish something like that?! Will of course buy the box when it arrives, so I can see the three sections over and over again. Do not know how you can become so dependent on something in such a short time!

No, the rest of the evening will be spent in peace and quiet (if your neighbors are caught on), partly in both the tub with bubbles and bubble, and I'll do something good for dinner , and so enjoy my chocolates and any cakes, depending on results.



0 comments:

Post a Comment