Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Mastrubated With My Sister

Helgmys!

It was surprisingly continued to work on Friday. Thought it would take forever, because I would be off again this weekend, but there were enough jobs for all, and so all of a sudden was at 20.00.
It was like a storm out there when I cycled to work, and it was gruesomely awkward. Especially when I was so tired in my legs since the day before. It takes no effort to carry arms.
So it was quite nice to not wind changed direction, and that I was cruel downwind anyway a bit on the way home. = O)
Put me in front of the TV rather quickly for an evening.
Saw the last five minutes of "Legend of the Seeker", then started the season finale of "Stargate: Universe" and so after it started "Reign of Fire", which after all is the film I have seen the greatest number of times. And last but not least, "Fringe" ended 01.10. After that it was marching in bed.

Imagine my surprise when I come to work and Lo says she is the health of one, and looks like that indefinable out. You do not like about it is something good or bad she'll say.
It turns out that a librarian had been on the job and I had apparently gone up to her and asked if I could help her, and then the book she was looking for did not exist, given her com ; suggestions of others and was generally nice and happy.
This, she then said before the meeting at a meeting Lo had been on, so she thought it was really fun.
I think so too, although I have not the faintest idea what a customer it can be! = O)

Be rude refreshed this morning, despite the late bed orientation, so I had no problem taking me to the gym. But once there was a body not at all tractable. Had the same weights as always, but it felt heavy and awkward.
It helped little that the instructor had a friend who was also called Sarah, which she left at times, and then one could pretend it was for me. = O)
In the end, we had plenty of time left, so we drove another Magle. The instructor was driving his own favorite exercises (I guess) and it was jävligaste I have experienced in a long time. Not that I'm pretty strong in the abdominal muscles now (even if they are not visible), but the exercises were gruesomely tiresome!
She wished us pleasant workout when we went. = O)

Here at home I mostly listened to music, read blogs and stories, and so I went to the sorting room of junk before I acted, but discovered during the subsequent baking process that I've run out of flour!
PANIC!
Though it is just enough with what I had left, to the Italian citronostkakan as stari oven now. The batter tasted yummy, so I hope the finished cake is equally good. = O)

Otherwise I spied most of the newly arrived neighbors, and their cool kitchen lamp. Thinking of putting me and read a turn, as it now after a few hours starting to feel a bit creepy to keep track of them. = O)


PS:

How nice was the cake when it finally was finished. And good it is too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment