Tuesday, February 1, 2011

South Park Online English Sub

Dishwasher!

When I got home from work last Saturday, after a walk from the Travel Center, I was a bit confused when I open the door and inner door are towns length. I'm off for some reason rarely inner door, and will therefore always surprised when I come home and that's it.
But after some thought I came to mom and dad talked about to stop by to fix my dishwasher, and when I was almost a little nervous. What if it still did not work?
When I enter the kitchen and inspect, I find not just a patch on the machine, but also a lot of hoses and tubes, which are not sat there before. So when I called the course home and got instructions for use by the father. = O)

What dreamy image looks like when it is foggy like that ... = O)







Mom and Dad humor ... = Od

Then followed a very strange night.
First, I am awakened by someone ringing the door, but subsequent running steps in the stairs. "Mature" I thought, but found I was pee so I went up.
Now it is so to our apartment here is sick responsive, so while I'm on the toilet, I hear a girl crying and saying "but call 112, I ho ; ller course and die ".
it stays that way for a while, and she talks so incoherent that I can not keep up with what exactly it is that happened, there are some guys, and a friend who not at home, and so the police, ambulance and maternity, and so a bit sick, and yes, I do not know.
The last thing I hear before I go to sleep again is that she wants to call Mom, but that her mobile is dead.
What, overreaction?
Then I woke up twice during the night, and various unpleasant reasons. The first time that I feel sick. Not "Shit, I need to puke!" Bad, but more "oh, now I feel sick". Manage to fall asleep, but wakes up again to me freeze like a carrion, and have a fever chills. Wonderful!
In the morning I feel certainly better, but is not quite on top, but I've felt like that before, and took my to work anyway, and measurement better in the afternoon, so I took gymkläderna.
And now, after lunch, I was almost tip top, so after work I went to the gym which I firmly and squeezed out the last energy of a pumping session in the AC.
instructor for the day was the one moment really inspiring and motivating, and the next be unbearable and annoying. We were very strong and very skillful, and we were deaf and could not count. It was like crazy on him. But we took the course, and handsome, he was watching, so it went well on the remains out, I guess. = O)

Looked at the new series "Sherlock" in the evening. It seems to be really good! Must see the next section to be sure, but it is exciting and fun, and like Sherlock-style. = O)
Best was still in the end, when Sherlock after being "rescued", sit back in the ambulance with an orange blanket around the shoulders, which apparently symbolizes that he'm in shock , and the police come to talk to him. In the midst of his tirade about who the shooter might be and he realizes that it probably was his new pal Watson, who made it, so he stops and says "no, fuck it, it was nothing."
When police pressure him, he roars to "No, it was nothing, I'm in shock, I've felt and everything."
Sat and tanned quite some time about it. = O)

Yesterday was the only KK in force on the job for me. It was a bit messy at lunch when El jefe sent down to N Bokmedia, but to fix someone who would jump in at lunchtime, so I had to wait until about 1:30 before I got ä ; take my lunch box. Then I was hungry, I promise.
So discovered I to my horror that I forgot my sports bra at home, so I run around in Ikano and find a new one.
Once I had to go home, I hojjade to FG for a bit Step (Core session was fully booked). Drove 25 mins cross trainer prior to warm up, and I did something I have not done in any step-passport before.
I took in so I almost burst!
Had the board on the higher mode all pass through, and so was the bar to tap dance at. Panting like a bellows afterwards, but it felt really good in the body afterwards.
Went home, prime dishes at the new dishwasher, which worked on the party apart, it takes two hours for it to be finished, saw "CSI: NY" before I read a bit and so I went to bed.

Today I'm working on Bokmedia, so I'll soon go me there. Afterwards there are enough stamina to AC, because there is no fun pass tonight, on either site.

Mother!



0 comments:

Post a Comment