Sunday, February 6, 2011

Speed Boat Birthday Invitations

an ordinary Sunday


Come belatedly that it was Melodifestivalen time last night. Be the first really psyched, but it started and I was reminded of how much crap as those races offer. The only thing I is the least interested in 's tunes.
Sat still for a while and was impressed by Marie Serneholt chest and arm muscles (note the hyphen!) And tanned after all the St. Patrick's Day and the Hurricanes diva school. = O)
The songs that went on were those who liked my feet best, and they are awesome in the pop context. There is nothing more reliable than them. = O)

Read the book Night Wanderer by Andrew Taylor. Have never read anything by him before, but his books are often appeared on some "if you read this, you will like this" lists, so when I managed to get their hands on one läsex so I took chance. The title in English sounded very promising Anatomy of Ghosts , and some mentioned ghosts, but there is no ghost story, unfortunately.
It is set in the late 1700s, so it is much powdered wigs and bowings and contrived speech, but I can although it still feel a little sympathy for the characters, which is very cleverly portrayed.
And I actually managed to not guess the killer, giving big plus point!




Today I have not done a lot of knots. Come at lunchtime that I might book me on the pass, and got it pretty annoying message that I was a reserve at both gyms. But a few hours later, I got seats in the Actic, so I went there, despite hypoglycaemia from the pass yesterday.
New instructor, as it appears to be on Sundays, and this was a real devil. The slightest error in posture or technique, and he was on one like a hawk. Though he had warned before, so it was not like a shock directly.
middle of the passport, he asked "you are not sweaty, what are you doing?" And I wondered too.
It was really chilly nice to come home, and then put themselves nyduschad front of the TV and feel that the body had a gram of energy to spare. Just as he promised. = O)

Was quite a long television evening today, though Sundays are usually my when I'm sitting benches at the front of telly. First, "Bones" ;, and so began the new favorite "Sherlock", as I was as fond of that last time, even if it does not really attracted to the same asgarv that last. Managed to see the final ten few minutes of "NCIS: LA" which is now going on 6-ball, before I started zapping aimlessly.

Imorrn waiting job at Bokmedia, and I have been told by El jefe the spare key should be there, so I do not have to think about.
And so, I just found out that I no longer spare the Core session tomorrow night, so then it will be double pass again!

Now I'll crawl into bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment