Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Hacks Poptropica

A little update

Maybe it's time to update the blog before it's weekend.

On Monday, it was said that work on Bokmedia in force. The working day went quite fast, I wore all black to show my grief over departed Gary Moore (or, ok, a little color, it was the t-shirt. = O)) and days went pretty quick. Danny went on four, so after I was alena mol, and the difference between credit lists (whichever you!) To take care of. Found almost all books on the list, after much ifs and buts.
Come in a man just some minutes in 18:00, but I was not going to rush at him. But when he deigned to go in St. Lars-Church bells tolled, so I started to turn off the computer, and locked door, all because I would not fall behind on the agenda.
He went to the final, but then I was pretty uppstressad, and had to hurry a bit. But I got to the gym. When I lock the bike, I discover that I do not have all the keys with me, and that means I forgot hemnycklarna on the job. Good thing the type is a stone's throw away from the gym.
After a gruesomely hard core workouts, and a sweaty Step-pass, so I hojjade over to Bokmedia again to pick up the keys, only to discover that my lists are not gone through the fax machine properly. So it was to fiddle with it (eleven pages!) Before I got to go home and shower! = O /
But so it was Monday too ....

Last Tuesday I took the bus to work, partly because the wind was so bloody, but also to the body needed a day off after three days of hard training.
I AM and worked together tonight, and it went pretty quick. Come up to the Malmö City website is discarded when it comes to the schools' email addresses. Or that schools which are cash on have email addresses. Which Ever.

On Wednesday, it was a 10-18 days, with a long and pleasant lunch. Had been for me to look at jeans at Vero Moda, because according to the website they have jeans with long bone. But it did not at Ikano, so I scurried over to JC, not really hopeful to find any there either.
Imagine my surprise when I found three pairs!
I went down a size since last time (though I do not think it has as much to do with training, but more of that size quite simply are better when you entered them.
After to have asked if they received the National Gift (which they did), I got out two pairs of jeans richer and SEK 1,600 poorer.
After work I biked to the AC for a little cardio. Thought to charge me full on the crosstrainer for half an hour and then go home, but I did apparently not, because I started soft with fat loss during the quarter and took it on ; hard over the last fifteen minutes, then BANG off the treadmills and thundered down into 34.55 minutes.
Yes, indeed.
Five seconds before I ran for 35 minutes, the tape stops. = O) I had put into the five-kilometer, so after you have done it, it's cooldown will apply. Though it did not I, but continued to run, and then suddenly stopped the band. But it was hard to get a runny nose on the five seconds! = Od

Yesterday would have been my day off, but I got an sms from El jefe at the beginning of the week in which he asked if it was ok that I was working at that time. Ok, I went along with it, although I bitterly regretted it when on Thursday finally came around. = O) Not only massive snowfall, but sensations in the throat as worrying felt like the beginning of a cold.
After work I went to Tessan, who was nice enough to pick me up, and so we ate food and watched James Bond, but I do not know the bay of the films it was. The by Maud Adams.
took the bus home, and had a 15 with a minute margin.

Today I woke up and felt the cold. Went up and canceled me from Core-pass, and after inspecting the weather, road conditions, and wondered about the logistics and bilhämtning, I concluded that it probably was done right, even if I were any better foreward days.
My brother came and took me almost exactly as he would, and so we went out to the country.
A real hardship it would turn out. The blowing of course storm out there, and there was hardly we came through the car. = O)
Discovered that parents parked the car on the back of the house, which meant that by that time was pretty snowed. I was ready to pick shovel, but I managed to break through snowdrifts, and came out firmly. But it is gruesomely content, so I will take it very carefully to Norrköping.
Though I had a little altercation with the car on the salt Brokind trail, so they are probably running with it now, when it stopped snowing.

Tonight there'sa therefore theater in Norrköping. Must meet the mother at the University, and we'll go and eat somewhere before. Do not really know what the play is called the time of writing, mother said that when she invited me, but I have forgotten. There must be someone Östgötska thing anyway. We'll see if there's something to keep!
leaving here in an hour. There should be enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment