Monday, February 28, 2011

Does Shower Kill Scabies

Mary-days

CONGRATULATIONS ALL THE NAMES MARY DAY!
I had almost forgotten about it, although I remember to congratulate Maria, thought and not because my name also. Though it has not been all that much celebration.
Lots of tasks on the job, and so a workout on it. Mom said that I would not forget to breathe today, and I have not done. Not that I noticed anyway. = O

When I ran the pump on the Actic on Sunday so snapped it in my lap when we drove leg bend, and I thought that maybe I had succeeded in turning the wacky. I know of it at times, but when I came to the Feelgood to run Step, it felt pretty good. But then came the leg bend there too, and then it was the shorter. So now it hurts again. FAN!

Last Saturday was the first time I went to Ikano for a week. 've Been working on Bokmedia throughout last week, and I had no idea where reaböckerna had gone somewhere, so I was moderately confused. But it was quite nice to get back there, there is more at home there. Though there are surprisingly many who pointed out that I changed jobs, last few minutes before going home, when a man apparently stood by and wondered where he had seen me before. = O)

Yesterday I got a customer which came with a bird book, regular price 249, - which somehow got the price tag 59: - on it. Pretty big price difference, and of course nothing that I can accept. When I maintain that I can not cut it at that price, so I call in reinforcements in the form of Lo, who has the ability to put on two pure of pure principle. The man had game, and started bitching that no prices in the store was secure, and that we should put up a sign We warned that prices could be wrong. Which is pretty ridiculous, really, for about a book out of ten will cost a different price, it should surely be pretty obvious that it is mislabelled.
Well, after having felt superfluous, so I did range, and then the man says to Lo that he only tested her to see what she would say . I've only one thing to say, damn man!

Today I came late from work. Forgot totally away that I would go home. Not accustomed to not working closing, so I forgot to look at the clock. But I have stood and made the dreaded task of making notes for the pens (Maria, do you remember?) And I got cut to them. It is so insanely boring, you do not understand!
Aja, it was done, and the majority of tasks I had before I would go home. Did not have time to make the return on the calendars, but it can be someone else. I picked of course remove them anyway.

"The Walking Dead "gives me a great sense of butterflies in the stomach. I love when it gets so exciting that I need to zap away for a while. Usually, it happens only when something is embarrassing, but now it's because I can not stand the cold kårarna spine. GILLART!

No, now I'll try to fix some food!

PS: I know that we are cycling in winter is considered a bit weird, but that's no reason to wish life out of us?
It seems that it's how they argue about what it now is for construction that is responsible for gritting / salting of bicycle and pedestrian paths. Between Tower and Ikano is icy in spots, it has been marginally better after the last melting, but it's bloody well not good!
I have such a desperate grip on the handlebars by these parties that I get sore hands. It completely to hell, frankly, and I hit the hill I'll sue the pants of them! So true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment