Thursday, February 3, 2011

Repair Ptosis Without Surgery

How to dismantle a tree


visited mother and father in the countryside to help with deforestation. Fists, we have a giant maple that stands on the site that has grown so large that it takes up about the whole garden. So parents had decided that it would be tidied a bit. And with a little, I mean that every branch be cut down.
To this, the Court therefore forcefully recruiting Martin and asked me to help. My brother was out for a ride yesterday too, but when I worked, so I had to put its weight behind today instead. But now half the tree nedsågat, and it remains perhaps två'dagars work. It depends a bit on the weather and so.
Today blown it so identical that it barely came forward, and it does not help when you drag heavy arms behind him.
now going to get some food, then to my brother and I get going inside the city, to make a PitStop in Tornby too little mathandling.
We'll see if I have time to take me to the gym. It depends a bit on what clock time being. The class is not until 19:30, so little time we have anyway.

Talked a bit with the boss yesterday that I worked so little. K had taken up the before, but I wanted to double check that she really included me. Both she and I had very strange days off during the month of January, which of course seemed to lönespecen. But according to El jefe as she works and I now most, and N is the Hedervar ; rd runner. So as it should be.

Yesterday was busy at work. Get a bunch of fun products, like chocolate, and new magnets and piggy banks that were ascoola, and so a huge consignment of toys to children from Jabadabado, one cool shit gåcykel. It works much like the gåbil, though it looks like a bike instead.

C1002 BIKE TURKOS_1 (kopia)



Fick rush to catch deliver everything, and so extend it to Bokmedia, and so pick away at the counter so it looked like the war, which it made during the last hour. I get so much bad word then.

After work I went home to Theresa, who gave us food, and we saw the movie "The Back-Up Plan "with Jennifer Lopez. Actually I am not a big fan of her, but I actually thought she was really funny in the movie. Not my type of movie, Obviously, but still quite worth seeing.

No, if you have to and get itself some chow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment